A conversation between brothers - May 2014
The boys and I were in the toy room cleaning up and preparing for our up and coming move. All of a sudden the conversation turns into selling each other and how much each other is worth. Then it turned into WWE moves.
I chim in when the conversation starts talking about selling each other.
Me - If someone offered me a million dollars I would never sell you Ben.
Zach - I would! Because I would sell you for infinity dollars and no one would buy you.
Ben - Jon Cena would. He would buy me. Because I could wrestle him and be a training dummy.
Zach - I would put him in a kick lock. That is when you kick someone in the face and then the other foot kicks someone in the stomach.
Ben - I would protect my little brother.
Zach - You mean....medium brother.......
I chim in when the conversation starts talking about selling each other.
Me - If someone offered me a million dollars I would never sell you Ben.
Zach - I would! Because I would sell you for infinity dollars and no one would buy you.
Ben - Jon Cena would. He would buy me. Because I could wrestle him and be a training dummy.
Zach - I would put him in a kick lock. That is when you kick someone in the face and then the other foot kicks someone in the stomach.
Ben - I would protect my little brother.
Zach - You mean....medium brother.......
Comments