WELCOME HOME DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Hero's Welcome Home at the airport!
AT HOME

DAN'S WELCOME HOME CEREMONY

Comments

Jenkins' Family said…
welcome home Dan!! I love all the pictures. Leah you look beautiful and the kids look so cute in their army wear!
Jenkins' Family said…
It's me again...we have the same blog background right now...I tell you sometimes I think we share a brain!!!
The Cowan's said…
Oh Leah, I'm sooo happy for you guys!! How cute are the boys I love the outfits! Welcome Home Dan!
Pam Dowell said…
WELCOME HOME COUSIN!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see you home with your family. You all look so wonderful and I know the Leah & the boys are very happy to have you home, Dan. I love you all very much. Your Indy cousin, Pam
Beach Mommy said…
Has it been warm?? You look dressed for warm weather!! You look great in green by the way!
I'm so glad for you and the boys that Dan is back home. I'm so thankful for men like him and families like yours who are so giving to the rest of us in this country! I hope he gets to be home with you guys for awhile and God Bless all 4 of you!!
Coila said…
Oh yay! He's back!! :D
That picture of Dan and Ben saluting one another is precious! I am so happy to see your family together again... much love to all of you!
Miss Megan said…
Yay Sgt. Gardner! We are so happy you are back safe and sound! Thanks for coming to our Oscar party the other night, it wouldn't have been the same without you! xoxo The Holdaway Fam!
Sheree' said…
Welcome home, Dan! Leah, I love your hair. You are so pretty! The boy look super in their new outfits!
Cross Family said…
Welcome Home Dan!!!Hooray!!! Leah you dont even look like you had a baby!! I love the hair I am sure Dan was like wow my wife is HOT!!! The boys looked so cute!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!
Adele said…
Yeay!!!!!! I guess I'll have to make another trip up North to finally meet him!! SOOOOOO glad he's home and safe. I guess the primary son 'I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home' has special meaning in your family, eh? And I love those photos. And you look so great in that green top ans cream skirt. Hooray for Daddy coming home!!
Copley Clan said…
Great photos!
WELCOME HOME DAN!!!
Story Family said…
WELCOME HOME!! It is so wonderful to see you all together again. What a joyous reunion. We are so happy for you!
Sparkle Mama said…
Wow, wow, wow! He is really home? CONGRATS! I know y'all are so thrilled to be together again. Welcome Home dude!
Anonymous said…
You all look so happy! I'm so glad you're all home together safe and sound! Thank you for serving our country.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound