April - December 2012

So many milestones missed. So many pictures not posted. I will try and catch up on posting for the past 8-9 months missed. But for now I am going to start posting from today's date and go back from there!

The main reason I blog still(even though I have Facebook) is to keep track and a record of our lives. Our little ones are growing up so fast. I love that posting pictures on our blog website allows me to remember the memories of everything going on in our busy lives. And then later I can print out the year in review and make a book of our memories!

The blog has helped in the past with keeping in touch with friends and family that are far away. Maybe this will be able to do that again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room