Isabella's wardrobe
The day that we registered at Babies R Us, we could not resist getting Isabella a few splurges.
We first found this adorable pacifier.
Then we of course could not resist this outfit. I can just see our little firecracker enjoying a summer BBQ in this jumper.
This is my favorite. Simple and sweet. It reminds me that Isabella will be the little sister protected by her big brothers.
A co-worker of Dan gave him a few bags of little girl clothes! I separated all the sizes into piles. 
Her floor was covered with all these cute girly clothes. It is starting to become very real that we will soon have a baby girl in our home!
When Dan was in Washington for a few weeks, he stopped by a store and could not help himself. He found these adorable outfits for our little princess. Dan said his favorite is this cute yellow sundress.
I found this at Target and had to grab it.
Her closet is filling up quickly!








Comments