35 weeks pregnant



I really don't like pictures of myself right now. I feel huge! I have that third trimester water retaining going on. And it is not very flattering to my face. But, I still wanted to post a recent pregnancy picture before baby girl arrives! Dan took these pictures this past Sunday after church. Isabella has really dropped this past week. I have been having consistent contractions. She is also moving around a lot less. And on my last OB appointment, the doctor said she has consistently been measuring farther along.

I am not sure if she is waiting till her scheduled c section date of July 1st to arrive. I am thinking more like June? What do you think?

Comments

i can't believe its already almost time for isabella to arrive! although i sure hope she's further along and comes a little early for you! those last few weeks can be so annoying and uncomfortable. wishing you good health and a happy baby!
jody
Englishfam said…
You look adorable Leah! Can't wait to see pics of little Isabella!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room