While Daddy was away............. the mice would play..........
While Daddy was away...................
The boys entertained themselves in the guest bathroom sink. They gave their superman toy bath time with the help of Dan's goggles. The bathroom floor also received a nice "bath". The water of course overflowed by the end.
Zachary enjoyed nap time.....at whatever place he dropped at. I could not carry him up the stairs. And the little guy was falling asleep so quick.
While Zach had nap time, I took this time to have some special arts and crafts time with Ben. We pulled out the modeling clay that came with the Crayola set that he got for Christmas.
I tried my best to make a Brachiosaurus dinosaur. However, Dan is the creative one. I usually lack in this department. I tried my best though. At least Ben was impressed!We also had fun with glitter glue!
The boys enjoyed the cool crisp days in our backyard. They would jump into the back of their Tonka trucks and ride them down the pathway in our backyard. They would take turns pushing each other. Taking pictures with the cell phone for Daddy........
Eating a yummy meal brought to us by a nice lady named Pat from our church.













Comments