Ocean Grandma visits

My Mom drove the 7 hour drive from San Diego to help out while Dan was gone. In past weeks I have been over doing it and ended up in Labor and delivery with pre term contractions. My Mom came and helped out for 4 days. She made sure the baby stayed in the oven. And I appreciated it so much. 

I love this picture of Zach and my Mom.
 She brought the delicious box of french doughnuts. She bought these at Disneyland back when we went in 2008! Delicious and surprisingly not expired.

Isabella gets spoiled...........
She found a deal on a "like new" bumbo for only 7.95!! Brand new at the store, these awesome seats can cost up to $40.00!
 My Mom found Isabella's first ballet shoes at a little boutique in San Diego. Love them!
I got spoiled too. My Mom watched the boys while I went and had some "me time". I got my eyebrows waxed and a pedicure. I didn't realize how much I needed some me time, until I returned home feeling like a brand new person. Thank you Momma!
My facial expression represents how happy I was to have some me time!
While I was off having some me time.......she whisked through the house like Mary Poppins. She gave the dog a bath, cleaned all 3 bathrooms, dishes, laundry.......and got Zach and Ben to take a nap at the same time. I share the same sentiments as Dan on this.........YOU'RE HIRED!
 I was able to complete one project off my to do list without over doing it. Super simple.....vinyl lettering  for the kitchen that I had picked up from Target. I applied it to our food pantry door. And it looks hand painted!
Grandma brought Ben a belated birthday present. Wesley the cowboy! He can ride all the Breyer horses that Grandma has given him!
What is a vacation without a trip to Costco?
 My Mom came with us to Costco. She helped me with all the heavy lifting and cart pushing. We love Costco!

The days flew by and we had to say good bye. See you soon Ocean Grandma! See you when Isabella is born!
Ben took a picture of my Mom and I outside our front door before she left.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room