Happy 29th birthday Dan!
Happy Birthday to our Superman!
(Ben truly and honestly believes that Dan is Superman and can really fly.)

For his birthday morning, Dan got a special egg, pancake, and sausage breakfast with orange juice.The boys were pretty excited about Dan's special day. He took the day off from work.
And then it was present time! Dan was so excited to open his presents that tissue paper was flying!The boys got Dan a new baseball cap for the upcoming hot summer days.
Dan was totally not surprised, but super excited over his new heart monitor from me.
Dan's request for his birthday cake this year was an angel food cake. This is Dan's favorite cake. My mistake was attempting to get all 29 candles on a soft sponge cake. Lesson learned.
Poor Dan trying to smile through the smoke inhalation! We decided this was the last year we attempt to put a candle for each year. :)
A few days earlier a "surprise" present came in the mail from Dan's momma. Dan is LOVING his new Kindle. He is working on one of his bucket list items. To read the books from the Great American novel list. He also loves playing scrabble on this little baby. And the fact that he was able to download his scriptures on to this, well he is just in heaven.
I can't tell you how much I love this man. He has been my rock through out these past months. On his birthday, he made dinner on HIS birthday because I was bed ridden from the afternoon through the night. I had bought everything to make him his favorite homemade dinner. And I was not physically able to.(The next day I was in Labor and Delivery.) So on this day that he should have been spoiled and not lifted a finger, he made dinner for himself and the boys. And he put the boys to sleep along with night time routine.
Dan told me he had a great birthday. He told me he loved his birthday breakfast, his presents, getting in a birthday work out, and just being with us. Although I know he loved his day, I have plans of spoiling him as soon as my body and this baby let me!
I am so grateful for Dan. He has a heart of gold. He treats me like a queen. He is the best father to the boys. And I know Isabella will be loved just as much from her Daddy. Happy Birthday to my handsome hubby.










Comments