Church Easter Activity
The day after Dan returned home we had a Easter activity with our church. It was the perfect time to spend together as a family just reunited with Daddy after 2 weeks apart.
The primary teachers put on a lesson about the Resurrection for all the kids. Afterwards there was an egg hunt for the young kids. Benjamin found the maximum that he was allowed to collect of 10 eggs. Zachary did a great job too. Benjamin was nice and helped him out. The boys both participated in a cupcake walk. Both of them landed on numbers that earned a cupcake. There was a table of sandwiches and lemonade. And the boys had fun playing football and running around with their friends.
I have to say that our ward rocks. There is always an activity planned. And everyone is so nice and welcoming. We have received amazing acts of kindness and service from different people. And it just makes me so happy to be a part of the church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. I usually don't get very "churchy" on our blog. But I am full of gratitude and love for our savior especially during this time of year.
Benjamin was playing football with boys twice his age. And out there watching him tackle and throw the ball, you could not even tell there was a difference in age. Future football player maybe?????? I'm thinking yes.
The primary teachers put on a lesson about the Resurrection for all the kids. Afterwards there was an egg hunt for the young kids. Benjamin found the maximum that he was allowed to collect of 10 eggs. Zachary did a great job too. Benjamin was nice and helped him out. The boys both participated in a cupcake walk. Both of them landed on numbers that earned a cupcake. There was a table of sandwiches and lemonade. And the boys had fun playing football and running around with their friends.
I have to say that our ward rocks. There is always an activity planned. And everyone is so nice and welcoming. We have received amazing acts of kindness and service from different people. And it just makes me so happy to be a part of the church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. I usually don't get very "churchy" on our blog. But I am full of gratitude and love for our savior especially during this time of year.
Benjamin was playing football with boys twice his age. And out there watching him tackle and throw the ball, you could not even tell there was a difference in age. Future football player maybe?????? I'm thinking yes.










Comments
jody