The bicycle bug

Dan has officially caught the bicycle bug. He LOVES to go for bike rides. I am so proud of him. He rode 200.4 miles in the month of March. He reached his goal of at least 200 miles in 1 month! This is a great exercise for him. He is still in physical therapy for his ankle injury from Iraq. Any running or jogging causes his ankle to swell up and have serious pain. So bicycling has helped him get closer to his healthy goal. Go Dan!!!!

March 31, 2011 ride - 
                                                     

  
                                       
January ride
 December 2010 - Christmas ride -
   

Comments

Ann Marie said…
That is great exercise!!
I hope he enjoys his new hobby!!!
great job dan! what a fun goal!
jody
Sparkle Mama said…
Way to go! I'd like to do bike rides here, but it is too hot already! :( Maybe in the fall I can :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room