Decorating Isabella's nursery

We are so excited for our little princess to join our family! Dan and I have picked out the main theme for her nursery. 

We came across this bedding set from Pottery Barn for kids. Dan and I both instantly fell in love with it. Isabella's name will be monogrammed on the quilt. We usually do not splurge on bedding. However, this little angel coming is going to be our last, and she is a girl. So she is getting spoiled! 

 



 We love white for the furniture. We really love the sleigh bed design for the crib.  
And here is the adorable wall decal that I found online.
The theme of her room came from an idea that we saw. Love this retro owl look at Target. Back about a year ago, I saw this bedding set at Target and fell in love with it. I said, "If we ever have a girl, I would love to decorate her room in this design."We recently discovered this only comes in twin size bedding. It does not come in crib bedding size. We will still be using the pillow though!

Comments

Englishfam said…
Leah I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedding!! SO adorable. We have similar taste for sure. Claire's room looks alot like the one pictured. The owl theme is darling.I love the wall decal so cute! Where did you find it? I think you are totally justified in splurging for your little girly. I am the same way! :)
Englishfam said…
p.s. I have been meaning to tell you that I love the name Isabella! I say go with Grace, you are giving birth to her so you get the final say! (I play that card every time haha) Both names are darling though you can't go wrong!
so cute! this is the same bedding that my cousin just got for her little girl born in december. i love it too!
jody

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound