The name game
So we have decided on a name for our sweet baby girl. However it comes down to the middle name and how it will sound together. So here it is......she will either be......
Isabella Grace Gardner
or
Isabelle Rose Gardner
We wanted something patriotic since she is scheduled to arrive on the 4th of July. And Isabelle can be shortened to Belle(as in Liberty Bell). Dan and I both love the name Isabella. I have always loved Grace for a middle name. But, right now the boys and Dan have out numbered me with Rose when it came to a vote.
Nothing is set in stone. And her name could change to something totally different. However, Dan and I found with naming the boys once we found a name that we loved, we usually end up sticking to it.
However, we still welcome comments and opinions. So what do you think?
Isabella Grace Gardner
or
Isabelle Rose Gardner
We wanted something patriotic since she is scheduled to arrive on the 4th of July. And Isabelle can be shortened to Belle(as in Liberty Bell). Dan and I both love the name Isabella. I have always loved Grace for a middle name. But, right now the boys and Dan have out numbered me with Rose when it came to a vote.
Nothing is set in stone. And her name could change to something totally different. However, Dan and I found with naming the boys once we found a name that we loved, we usually end up sticking to it.
However, we still welcome comments and opinions. So what do you think?
Comments