You know you're pregnant when.....
There are those defining moments in pregnancy when you can say, okay I am pregnant. Tonight it came when I cried and cried happy tears over Ms Nebraska being crowned Miss USA. I know....you are asking why I even watch this show. Well, bed rest will make you do a lot of crazy stuff.
I had to visit the ER today. All is well or at at least we are one the road to being well. I was put on another antibiotic and Robitussin with codeine. The Dr wanted to do a chest xray after listening to my breathing. However, he said the radiation would be too much for this time of the pregnancy. So, he asked what my plans were for the next couple of days. I told him I would be resting and that my husband was taking off the next week to help me get back to feeling better. He said, "Good because I don't want you cooking, cleaning, or anything. Just rest." I said don't worry, I promise you my husband is amazing and has been helping me take over the house work.(Note my last blog on bragging over Dan and his help.) So any other person would be excited for the break from house work. Not me. I am so done with bed rest and being sick. I know this is Heavenly Fathers way of telling me to take it easy. I tend to burn the candle at both ends sometimes. I need to look at the bigger picture. Sweet Baby 3 is my main priority right now. I need to take care of this little one inside of me, while the hubby helps with the first 2.
Stats for this appointment:
Fetal heart rate - 150(Another wives tale it is a girl!)
Blood pressure - 114/63
Temperature - 100'
Hoping to feel better soon!!!! Because, I am so ready to get my Gardner Family cookbook that I have created put together. I want to join my hubby and boys in the walks to the park. And I have so many recipes that I want to make! I hope my 2nd trimester appetite kicks in soon. Because nothing is worse than being nauseous and vomiting. And then not being able to catch your breathe from chest congestion and coughing just plain wipes you out! Ok....pity party for 1 is done. :)
So, this week I know I am pregnant because I cry over silly things. Happy or sad the water works have been over flowing. And also the daily morning sickness reminds me that I am not alone in this body. So it's official...I am pregnant!
I had to visit the ER today. All is well or at at least we are one the road to being well. I was put on another antibiotic and Robitussin with codeine. The Dr wanted to do a chest xray after listening to my breathing. However, he said the radiation would be too much for this time of the pregnancy. So, he asked what my plans were for the next couple of days. I told him I would be resting and that my husband was taking off the next week to help me get back to feeling better. He said, "Good because I don't want you cooking, cleaning, or anything. Just rest." I said don't worry, I promise you my husband is amazing and has been helping me take over the house work.(Note my last blog on bragging over Dan and his help.) So any other person would be excited for the break from house work. Not me. I am so done with bed rest and being sick. I know this is Heavenly Fathers way of telling me to take it easy. I tend to burn the candle at both ends sometimes. I need to look at the bigger picture. Sweet Baby 3 is my main priority right now. I need to take care of this little one inside of me, while the hubby helps with the first 2.
Stats for this appointment:
Fetal heart rate - 150(Another wives tale it is a girl!)
Blood pressure - 114/63
Temperature - 100'
Hoping to feel better soon!!!! Because, I am so ready to get my Gardner Family cookbook that I have created put together. I want to join my hubby and boys in the walks to the park. And I have so many recipes that I want to make! I hope my 2nd trimester appetite kicks in soon. Because nothing is worse than being nauseous and vomiting. And then not being able to catch your breathe from chest congestion and coughing just plain wipes you out! Ok....pity party for 1 is done. :)
So, this week I know I am pregnant because I cry over silly things. Happy or sad the water works have been over flowing. And also the daily morning sickness reminds me that I am not alone in this body. So it's official...I am pregnant!
Comments
jody