From the mouth of Ben
These past few days Benjamin has been cracking me up.
Yesterday at Walgreens we were waiting for my prescriptions to get filled. So, I thought why not go to the toy aisle and let Ben and Zach look around. As we were looking at the toys Ben looks up at me and says, "Okay, what are my options?"
Yesterday as I was lying in bed and Benjamin walks into the room. He throws his arms in the air and says, "Mom we have a holy guacamole situation. The ants are attacking the laundry basket."
Tonight, I decided to buy myself a special treat for my pregnant self. I got some Entenmann's doughnuts. The doughnuts were sitting on the table. Ben sat down to eat his night time snack and looked at them. I was sitting at the table across from him. He looked at me and asked if I was going to share them with him. (Of course the next morning I was planning on this. But, he didn't know this.) I answered and told him, "Nope they are for me and the baby." He then replied, "Are you even going to share them with Daddy?" And I said, "Nope, they are too important to me." He then said, "Well, good luck with that." And got up from his chair.
The other day I was reading through my journal. Ben had said, "Okay Mommy, I think it's your job to teach me how to get the Cheerios out of my pants."
He always keeps us laughing. I love my sweet Benji. I can't believe in less than 2 months he will be turning 5 years old. Where does the time go?
Yesterday at Walgreens we were waiting for my prescriptions to get filled. So, I thought why not go to the toy aisle and let Ben and Zach look around. As we were looking at the toys Ben looks up at me and says, "Okay, what are my options?"
Yesterday as I was lying in bed and Benjamin walks into the room. He throws his arms in the air and says, "Mom we have a holy guacamole situation. The ants are attacking the laundry basket."
Tonight, I decided to buy myself a special treat for my pregnant self. I got some Entenmann's doughnuts. The doughnuts were sitting on the table. Ben sat down to eat his night time snack and looked at them. I was sitting at the table across from him. He looked at me and asked if I was going to share them with him. (Of course the next morning I was planning on this. But, he didn't know this.) I answered and told him, "Nope they are for me and the baby." He then replied, "Are you even going to share them with Daddy?" And I said, "Nope, they are too important to me." He then said, "Well, good luck with that." And got up from his chair.
The other day I was reading through my journal. Ben had said, "Okay Mommy, I think it's your job to teach me how to get the Cheerios out of my pants."
He always keeps us laughing. I love my sweet Benji. I can't believe in less than 2 months he will be turning 5 years old. Where does the time go?
Comments