31 years young

This birthday was nice and relaxing. It was just as a birthday should be. I spent time with my hubby and boys. They spoiled me and made me feel like a princess. And, I have beautiful flowers that I can't stop looking at. I got to pick out my special birthday cake from Costco. Dan made his homemade Buffalo wings and a CPK pizza. And after dinner and cake we played the game Operation(I totally won) and then the best was yet to come. Wii Glee Karaoke game. Zachary and I sat back and enjoyed the performances. Dan sang Defying Gravity from Wicked the musical and Benjamin sang Gold Digger by Kanye West. What made it even better was the fact that Dan knew how badly I have wanted to see Wicked the musical. And Ben knew that Gold Digger is my favorite song. Then after Dan put the boys to bed, Dan and I played Phase 10( I won again!) while watching one of my favorite shows Greys Anatomy. It was such a great birthday.
Me striking a belly birthday pose
Our best family photo of the night -
Ben singing Gold Digger
The boys posing with the card and flowers that they picked for me -
Dan showing off his strong muscles as he cooks up my birthday dinner -
Operation game time -
Ben was in charge of ice cream. He was so proud that he could carry both cartons. -
The boys helped me blow out the candles -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room