Preview of Christmas Family Photos

We took a different spin to our Christmas photo this year. We figured since we have spent the past 6 months living in the wild west, that we would take some wild west family pictures.


Comments

Anonymous said…
my fave pics, love them all, "the wild bunch" love, Ocean Grandma
gravity0 said…
Happy Holidays!!! You guys deserve a little quite nativity kinda Joy for a bit!!! smooooch!!!!
Miss Megan said…
P.S. LOVED our card in the mail!!! Seriously Mike and I opened it and laughed our heads off!! It was sooo totally your and Dan's personality. P.S. You'll have to let Dan know that when we get back from Disneyland I am FINALLY going to grow my Obama Chia Pet. :) I keep putting it off, but I want to make sure and document/blog its progress. :)

P.S.S. Can I send packages to your address? Just double checking!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room