Happy Veteran's Day

I am so proud of Dan. He loves the boys and I so much. He works so hard to provide for our family. He is our protector. And he is our soldier.

Thank you Dan for all of your hard work. Thank you for putting your all into everything you do. You give 110%. And I admire that so much.

I am bursting with pride to see you graduate from your training. You have learned a new job and you are exceeding at it so well. Your soldiers that you lead look up to you. And as the boys watch your hard work, the boys have learned to respect you in a new way.

So, you go enjoy your free meals at Applebees, Outback, and Chili's! You deserve it!

I am also so proud of my family members that have or serve now in the military.
My brother Daniel is in the Army.
My step brother Ricky is currently serving with the Army in Afghanistan.
My step brother Jeremy served in the Air Force.
My Papa Jr is retired Navy and Air Force.
My Aunt Judy is retired Navy.
And my step dad served in the Navy.
And don't forget...
Mother in law - Air Force
Father in Law - Air Force
Step Father in law - Army
Uncle Pete - Navy
Brother in law - Army
Uncle Kevin - Navy

Happy Veteran's Day and thank you to our friends and family that have served or currently serve in the military. We appreciate you.

Comments

Ann Marie said…
Yes!! We do appreciate you!!
Soo grateful for your husbands service! Please tell him so!

We just got home from Applebees.. and they are serving free meals to Vetrans.. and all military families.. That is HUGE and nice to see people showing the love..

You crack me up.
Friendly blog stalker??? No.. your a friend silly! I love when you comment!!

I agree with your sentiments.. and that's why I didn't want to say anything on the net.. because I didn't want to sound prudish. :)

PS: I love that you change your blog name to fit in with each month... how fun!

Hope you have a happy weekend Leah!
Miss Megan said…
Happy (belated) Vet's Day Dan!

Leah - oh how I wish you were on Facebook. I did kind of a tribute to you/and mothers/wives everywhere who have spouses serving in the military. This is what it said:

"This Veteran's Day I wanted to give a special "Thank You" to all the wives (and husbands) who have spouses serving in our military. Behind every soldier is a brave woman waiting at home for her sweetheart's safe return. Thank you for sharing your hero with us!"

Love you girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room