Daddy's back

Dan was gone for a week to the field. This training was more laid back than other field trainings he has done. Dan had to come out of the field for a "supply run". The boys and I were able to meet up with him and give him some Powerades. We also made a "drop off" to him and his buddies at a renvendevous spot. The guys got spoiled with pizza one night and tacos another night. 
 
Dan said that he had one sleepless night when the sandstorms were blowing around. He said besides that it was basically a guys getaway week.


This completes one of Dans' final training of his re-class school. On November 18th he will graduate. We will then drive to Utah and stay in base housing until we get our final papers to move to northern California. We are hoping to be moved in before Thanksgiving. And I am hoping they don't move us to Cali until after Christmas. I love Utah during the holiday time!

Comments

Englishfam said…
Back to Utah?! That is awesome! I hope we get a chance to see each other!! Call me when you get settled and we will definitely get together. You need to see baby Claire and I need to see the boys! They are getting so big!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room