This time last year

This time last year...............
We were getting ready for Dan to return home from his deployment! We have so much to be grateful for. Dan is home safe with us. We have a home full of love. We have been lucky to travel to different states this past year. We have paid off debt and improved our FICO score! Dan and I have both completed more college credits. We have had several surgeries in the family and came out from it safe and okay. We are so blessed with friends and family who love and support us. We couldn't ask for much more. I hope that this new year brings hope and happiness for you all.
PS Post a comment if you want to let us know you read the blog! We miss hearing from you all!

Comments

Story Family said…
I probably speak for the masses when I say, "I love your blog!"

It is so much fun to catch up with your adorable family. Love your New Years resolutions. It has encouraged me to write mine down.

That pic of Zachary on the sidebar is ADORABLE!!!
Englishfam said…
Yay for updates! Your boys looked adorable for Halloween. Fun road trips too!! We still have your Christmas present sitting on top of our fridge. haha When are you coming down this way again?? Miss you!!
Anonymous said…
love it double, keep it up, my little "home maker". Mom
Miss Megan said…
So glad Dan is home safe and sound! Thanks again for the great birthday/Christmas presents... you always know EXACTLY what to get me! xoxo
Grandma Gardner said…
Leah....I found link to the blog in your e-mail. Just looked at all the great pictures. We loved the picture on your Christmas card. Keep up the great work with that camera. I hope you are saving all the pics to CD or something. Computer crashes can be heartbreaking. We love you all. Grandpa and Grandma Gardner

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound