December catch up

Our Busy December!

I usually post updates on the blog in order. However, I got way behind with December being packed with so much! So enjoy!

Dan and I both had finals week in our college courses. We both finished our semester with A's and B's!

Cold weather hit us hard! Brrr! - The weather went to negative -10! At one point, some extra water in the cup holder in our car turned to ice!
Ben helped me shovel snow out of our drive way.
Dan turned in to Chevy Chase this year with Christmas decorations.
He bought this fantastic card holder from Costco back in November. We LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail from all our family and friends!
December 1st he was out on the roof. It was 30' degrees outside and he still hung the icicle lights. -
Dan had surgery.
He had some cysts removed from the base of his spine. He is doing great now!


Advent calendars
My Mom sent a playmobil toy advent calendar for the boys. And we had bought them the classic chocolate calendar. Zachary's 1st hair cut!
Zachary was a haircutting champ! He did not cry or fuss once! He is such a chill little guy.

While we were there, Ben got his hair cut too.

Ben and Zach visited Santa.
Ben told Santa that this year he wanted a train. Zach just sat happily on his lap. No crying!
Cousin Gavin visited us for a few days. -
Dan made these delicious peanut butter sandwich cookies -
Making a gingerbread house - Our new mug from our latest road trip is my new favorite hot cocoa mug!
Salt Lake Temple lights and Nativity scene
We brought Gavin to meet up with his Daddy again(Dan's brother) Jason, and his girlfriend Kaitlyn. We met at the Salt Lake Temple. We saw the Christmas lights and Nativity Scene. -
Jason, Kaitlyn, and Gavin(Gavin was pretty cold) Dan with Ben on his shoulders and Jason with Gavin on his shoulders watching the Nativity Scene. Mommy and Benji Bundled up Zach was not liking the bright camera flash! Ben loved the lights on all the trees - Christmas Eve Traditions -
Making sugar cookies and bringing them to neighbors and friends, Lasagna dinner, Pajama presents, late night wrapping party and watching a Wonderful Life. -
CHRISTMAS MORNING
Santa and his reindeer's ate all but a tiny bite of one cookie. He drank all of his milk. And left a special letter for Ben and Zach.

BEFORE
We were spoiled this year! Presents from Grandma and Grandpa Gardner, Grandma Liz and Grandpa Dennis, Mommy, Daddy and Santa surrounded the tree and living room!
I have wanted this purse for SO long! Thanks to my Mom in law Liz and Dennis, I was spoiled and got it this Christmas!
Dan was super excited about his dremel tool kit from his Momma and step dad Dennis!
This year the boys got me a locking make up holder. So perfect, since Ben turned my make up brushes into paint brushes and war painted the walls and Zach!
After
Christmas Continued -
A few days later we were surprised with presents from Grandma Reva and Grandpa Tom. Dan was over the moon about his wood working tools. And I loved my red recipe scrapbook! Here are the boys playing with their toys.

He actually screamed, "It's a Thomas the train set!"

Comments

Adele said…
Phew! No kidding!!! Busy December. Glad Dan's recovered from his surgery. :S Poor guy, this was not his year, was it?
Miss Megan said…
Merry Christmas! And just look at those totally GQ boys with their new haircuts! Love it!
Anonymous said…
I tagged so many photos. So cute, not enough room for them. your PJ's were making me dizzy, Leah. Dan looks soooo peaceful. Love it!
Sparkle Mama said…
Oh my goodness! I love all the pics ;) I envy the snow- I miss it! I love the matching pj's. Your boys are so dang cute!
Sparkle Mama said…
p.s. way to get the boys hair cut - i can't stand it when people let their little boys hair get all crazy long... i think boys look so handsome with their little groomed heads :) like little men.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room