Treasures of the Trip
THE ORCHARDS
Along the drive from Alabama to Georgia, we discovered this adorable little shop.
THE ORCHARDS has tooth hurting sweet pralines and candy. They also have the cutest little gifts to buy. I found a vintage looking apron that I love. They had the candles from Oprah's Favroite Things list! Thank goodness my Mom needed a bathroom break! Or, we would have never found this shop!

RODGER'S BAR-B-QUE
I can not explain in words how delicious the food was from Rodger's Bar-B-Que. My Mom had sweet tea. And I had a bottle of coca cola in a glass bottle. We took the food on the road and enjoyed every bite. Bar-B-Que sandwiches, hush puppies, and fried green tomatoes is what got us from Georgia to Alabama one delicious bite at a time. While driving through the south and eating this food, I honestly felt like I was in one of my favorite movies, (FRIED GREEN TOMATOES).
Along the drive from Alabama to Georgia, we discovered this adorable little shop.
THE ORCHARDS has tooth hurting sweet pralines and candy. They also have the cutest little gifts to buy. I found a vintage looking apron that I love. They had the candles from Oprah's Favroite Things list! Thank goodness my Mom needed a bathroom break! Or, we would have never found this shop!

I can not explain in words how delicious the food was from Rodger's Bar-B-Que. My Mom had sweet tea. And I had a bottle of coca cola in a glass bottle. We took the food on the road and enjoyed every bite. Bar-B-Que sandwiches, hush puppies, and fried green tomatoes is what got us from Georgia to Alabama one delicious bite at a time. While driving through the south and eating this food, I honestly felt like I was in one of my favorite movies, (FRIED GREEN TOMATOES).
Some of my favorite memories of this trip was of course the driving that my Mom and I did. We saw cotton fields in Georgia, big beautiful trees in Alabama, and lakes along the highway in South Carolina. A few times we found ourselves lost in the deep south. But, I have never had more fun being lost.
Comments