We are stil here! Small update!

So much has been going on. The blog has gone on the back burner. I promise to return soon with so many pictures, you will be giddy with picture happiness. :)

Just a few things that have been going on:

*I am taking 15 units in school through on-line courses with my San Diego school.

*Dan just finished a 6 week semester of 9 units.

*We are awaiting news on where we will be moving to next.

*I had a health scare. But I am okay. (I will blog more about that later.)

*Dan and I, just celebrated our 5th year wedding anniversary!

*Zach is 10 months old and wearing size 24 months and 2T!!!

*Ben is 3 1/2 and the average height of a 6 year old! He is doing great. You would never guess that he had kidney surgery a few months ago!
*Dan's ankle has had an AMAZING and quick recovery! His orthopedic surgeon used the word "giddy" at the thought of Dan's recovery. He has progressed quickly in his physical therapy. And he will be running this Friday! He is 10 weeks out of reconstructive ankle surgery and he will be running this week!

*Dan and I started a program that teaches us how to eat healthy, and become healthier people. We are currently on week 4. I am down 7.7 pounds. My cholesterol has dropped 36 points. And Dan is down 13 1/2 pounds! And we have both dropped inches all over our body! (Follow our progress on http://www.livinghealthywithleah.blogspot.com/)

*Our main camera is still in the shop! (Main reason for lack of good picture updates.)
* For now, I have taken the blog off private settings. There are still people who are un-able to sign up for the log in when private. So for now, it's off private settings.


Amongst all the chaos, we still try and enjoy each day together. Our lives have been busy. But we are trying to still have family time and date nights. We hope that surgeries and health scares are behind us and a thing of the past. And, we can now live an active lifestyle with hiking and camping that we have wanted to do! We hope this finds you all well. Check back in a few days for lots of picture updates!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound