School time!
I am back in school......AGAIN! As Dan deployed, and I became pregnant with Zach, I took off some time from college. Well, now that Dan is back from his deployment and in school himself...I decided it was time to return. I am taking 15 units on-line from Grossmont College in San Diego. I have a few more classes and I will have my Associates degree in Criminal Justice with a emphasis in Security Management. I switched my emphasis from Forensic Science to Security Management. I am really interested in Computer Forensics and Cyber Crimes. This emphasis focuses on exactly those things. :0)
Dan is on a short 3 week hiatus. Yesterday, he finished his last final and term paper for the 9 units he was taking. In 3 weeks, he will be starting back up. He amazes me how he can work full time, go to school full time, and be the best Daddy and Husband. He really is Superman!
He really is the best husband ever. There was a folder for each of my 5 classes. Matching sticky tabs and flash cards. The coolest pen that is a highlighter when you turn the bottom. And, he even got me my favorite gum! And let's not forget the coolest card ever. It was a motivational card with a dancing lady in leg warmers on the front that said You've got the will. You've got the skill. And open it to hear it singing ,"Flashdance...What a feeling!" And it says, All you need now are some leg warmers! GO! Oh yah! He really knows the way to my heart. ;)


Comments