Fall is here!

This past weekend, we hit the Saturday morning sales. After changing his mind 20 times, Ben decided he wanted to be WOODY the cowboy from Toy Story! This works perfect since we have a horse costume from Ben's first Halloween! Zach will be Bullseye (Woody's side kick)the horsey. And if I can convince Dan, we will be in matching Toy Story 2 costumes!
Bang..... Bang.....he keeps running around the house saying, "YEE HAW COWBOY!"
The wind is blowing. The leaves are changing. The boys are wearing warm sleepers to bed. The rain and thunderstorms are here! And soon we will be trick or treating and walking through a corn maze! YAH! This is my most favorite time of the year!

Comments

gravity0 said…
Awesome Girl I just Love checking this site!! I Love the pics and the news, glad all is well and you're kicking butt and taking names!!! super hugs and smooches from us to everyone!!!!!
Sparkle Mama said…
Oh my gosh... I am soooo jealous! It was 100 degrees today and the cold front we are suppose to get on Tues. will make it in the 80's. Boo hoo I miss FALL! I want to be cold and wearing sweaters too! Okay, done venting for now.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room