Brothers

We don't have a perfect life. The boys fight from time to time. But, I sure do love the sweet moments. For the most part, Ben and Zach really enjoy playing together. I caught a few of these sweet moments on camera. Here are a few "every day life" pictures from our home.
The next Jonas brothers? Partridge family? Osmond's? I walked in the room to find Ben playing the drums, Zach playing the piano part of the xylophone, and Dan playing his guitar.
Point a camera at Zach, and he will give you the cheesiest smile. I love it!
I love to dress them in matching outfits as often as possible. :) This was a Saturday pj kind of day. Usually Ben has to keep his big toys upstairs. On this day the entire living room floor was covered with his race track carpet and hot wheels cars.
Zach in his Chargers gear.
Ben can't wait to go splash in some rain puddles. Zach in his Sunday best.
This was great. We were dressed in Hawaiian attire for a church Luau. Then afterwards we went to the store. We were trying snow beanies on Zach. He fell asleep with the beanie on his head. At the check out, the cashier had to scan the beanie with it on his head! He stayed asleep for a while even after we got home.
Ben loves to give Zach big hugs. We love COSTCO yes we do. We love COSTCO how about you?
Aunt Judy the spoiler strikes again! This time Ben got his own little laptop and Nascar pj's! Ben is so patient with Zach. He shares everything with him. Even his new favorite toy.

Comments

Sparkle Mama said…
So sweet :) I love the matching PJ's! They are both cutie pies.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room