Blondie

Cross it off my list, "40 things to do before I am 40!" I have always wanted to go blonde once in my life. I figured....why not now?

The camera is still in the shop. So, I had to temporarily use my cell phone to record these blonde memories. :)


Driving home....feeling sassy.........
Later on that night trying to get a closer pic of the hair. Did not succeed as my cell camera stinks!
So a few days later, as I washed my hair, and let it dry on it's own....I felt like it looked yellow....with a slight glow of orange! I guess I have too many natural red highlights! So, I am attempting one more time to finish the blonde transformation the second week of September. If it does not take this time......I am going back to brunette!

Comments

Adele said…
Ha ha! Well, even if you feel a bit brassy, you look happy! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound