Utah's Hogle Zoo - July 3, 2009

Yet another Army freebie! To celebrate the 4th and say thank you to the military, Utah's Hogle Zoo was giving free admission to all military and family members!
Here is our handsome little Ben. I love that he looks like a total tourist. He was totally decked out and ready. His personalized water bottle(Thanks Grandma Reva!) around his neck. His monkey backpack/leash(Thanks Grandma Liz!) on his back. And of course Daddy had to put his Cubs hat on. This cute little Lion was a water fountain!
Not to brag, but I am convinced we have the cutest boys ever. Here is sweet Zachary at 7 months old. He will turn 8 months in 9 days!
Ben was SO excited that this zoo was doing a Madagascar theme! It is currently one of Ben's favorite movies. (He likes to move it move it)
Mommy and Zach by a Madagascar waterfall!
Marty the Zebra!
Right after this bottle, Zachary slept the rest of our time at the zoo!
You have heard of Kung Foo Panda.................. Well, here is Kung Foo Daddy!
Mommy and Ben trying on the cool hats ~
~Elephant Encounter ~
~Ben riding the elephant ~
He loved this elephant so much, we came back to it before leaving the zoo. In the car ride home, he started to say, "Oh no! I didn't get to touch the elephant's feet! I only touched it's tail!"
The real baby elephant.
Daddy and Ben in front of the elephants.
Ben checking out the map - Where do we go next?
Ben on the rhino ~
Happy feet penguins!
Daddy and Ben getting cool under the water misters!
The orangutan was hilarious. He was eating his hay. And throwing it on his head.
The cheetah and most of the animals were tired, because it was so hot.
Dan was such a trooper. His ankle was really hurting by the end of the day. He kept insisting he was okay. He just can't wait to get the boot off! His ankle surgery has been scheduled for the 16th of this month. We love you Daddy!

Comments

Adele said…
Ooooh, a baby elephant!! Cute!! :-) Glad that you got to do something fun for the 4th. The last time I was in the States for the 4th was 1999. Yeah. 10 years!!
Sparkle Mama said…
Great pics :) I love that zoo- we went there a lot when I was a little small fry. Like the hats! Very fun!
Sparkle Mama said…
p.s. yes you do have the cutest boys ever!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room