T-BALL awards ceremony

This spring, Ben played his first year of baseball. He was on the 3-4 year old Astro's Tball team. And Dan was his coach. The season went quick. 2 or 3 practices were cancelled due to rain. But, it was a lot of fun. Ben seemed to have fun for the most part. I think his heart is in football. We will see if he wants to play next year.
Here are the pictures from the awards ceremony. It was FREEZING cold. It was 50' with crazy wind, thunder and lightening showers.
Daddy and Ben with their awards.
Mommy and Ben taking a break from the hot dog dinner.
Zachy and Daddy
Tickle tickle tickle tickle
Ben was doing a sweet little dance when they played some music.
Dan was able to hand out awards to each of the players.
And most of the players got their pictures taken with coach. Here is one of Ben's teammates, Parker and his Mom.
It's official. Zachary is growing up way too fast. Here he is working on mastering his sippy cup skills.
I think he is hugging his trophy in this picture. Horray for baseball
By the end both boys were SO ready to go home.
Soooooo ready to go home..................

Comments

Copley Clan said…
All I can say is:
WOW!!!!! What a BLOG!!!!!!
Your boys are so adorable.
What a great family and what a good Mommy you are. I am so proud of how you are dealing with all the twists and turns of your life.
You Go Girl!
Love, Mama Pat
Sparkle Mama said…
Fun, fun! I am happy you are back to blog world :) Missed ya. Love ya.
Becky said…
Awesome Blog guys!!! Great pics too...you are both so awesome and we miss you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room