Did you miss me?
If you know me well, then you know that I LOVE to take pictures. And (for the most part) truly enjoy blogging. It's my way of keeping track of baby's first step, latest PCS(military move), and the rest of our life adventures.
As you have noticed, I have not blogged in a LONG time. Many things are happening. And I will soon be updating you on our recent life adventures. But for now it will just be word updates.
Our main computer was hacked. :( Oddly they went straight for our pictures. Luckily, I caught the hack in time and Dan was able to retrieve our pictures and many word documents that I so love to do. Yes my name is Leah and I am a word docaholic! I am borderline OCD and LOVE to organize, make lists, and use word document to create new files. Well, you can imagine my horror when our computer was hacked in to! To say the least I was bummed. So I am typing away on our laptop. Unfortunately I can't download pictures quite as easy to the lap top as I could to the desk top. So for now, we will update you with words. Pictures to come of our many recent adventures! :)
As you have noticed, I have not blogged in a LONG time. Many things are happening. And I will soon be updating you on our recent life adventures. But for now it will just be word updates.
Our main computer was hacked. :( Oddly they went straight for our pictures. Luckily, I caught the hack in time and Dan was able to retrieve our pictures and many word documents that I so love to do. Yes my name is Leah and I am a word docaholic! I am borderline OCD and LOVE to organize, make lists, and use word document to create new files. Well, you can imagine my horror when our computer was hacked in to! To say the least I was bummed. So I am typing away on our laptop. Unfortunately I can't download pictures quite as easy to the lap top as I could to the desk top. So for now, we will update you with words. Pictures to come of our many recent adventures! :)
Comments
jody