The many faces of Zachy

"Do you mind? I'm doing my baby pilates?"
Baby Shrek in the house!
"I'm on the edge of my seat. Do tell me more!"
"Oh my gosh! You have got to be kidding me."
"Be honest........which pose do you like best? This way, or that way?"
"Girl, you so crazy."
Zachy melts our heart every day. He is such a sweetheart. Big brother LOVES him so much. And we just can't get enough of him. It's hard to believe little Zachy isn't so little anymore. He will be 5 months old on the 12th of this month! The true question is..........what color will his hair be??????
Thanks to the greatest friends ever, The Holdaway family for letting us temporarily use their BUMBO seat! Zach loves it. It helps me get housework done while keeping Zach entertained. :)

Comments

I think I have seen more than one of those faces on Zachy's mom!! He is a doll... and growing so fast!
Cross Family said…
He is such a cutie pie!! We really need to call each other and chat!!! Its been a while
Sheree' said…
Bumbo seats are awesome!!! What a cutie pie!!
Copley Clan said…
Love the dramatic faces.
What an actor!
Sparkle Mama said…
LOVE the many faces of Zachary! Too cute :) Yep, we love the bumbo chair too. Ethan started cereal and baby food this week (he is 6 months old) and we feed him in the bumbo chair- works pretty darn good.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room