Happy 27th Birthday Dan!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!
27 reasons to love Dan
1. He can cook better than his wife.
2. He is a human calculator.
3. He truly loves serving his country.
4. He has his oldest son convinced he is as strong as The HULK.
5. He can keep me calm when lives stresses come up.
6. He has a photographic memory.
7. He can play ANY sport well.
8. He always puts his family first.
9. He lets me think that I win him at Phase 10.
10. He is so romantic and thoughtful when he gives me any gift.
11. He is a Yankee, raised in Buffalo, NY and he still has my Grandma from Alabama wrapped around his finger.
12. He is a great example of the gospel, and he loves the Lord.
13. He is willing to watch chick flicks with his wife.
14. He dressed up as Luke Sky walker for Halloween and matched our Star Wars theme as a family.
15. He forgives easily and gives people the benefit of the doubt.
16. He loves all music; even country.
17. His dream car is a new jeep.
18. He still gets my door for me. Chivalry is not dead.
19. Each night after the boys go to sleep, we have our special time together and play board games, watch movies, or just talk.
20. He changes our babies diaper without a second thought.
21. After 13 hours in a car together, we still never get tired of each other.
22. I love listening to him play the guitar.
23. I love when he sings our boys to sleep and reads them books.
24. On his birthday eve he wasn't thinking of his birthday present, he wanted to buy me the movie Twilight.
25. He stands up for what he believes in, even when faced with opposition.
26. He gives me sleep in days on Saturdays and keeps the boys from waking me up.
27. He is truly my best friend. And I could go on forever on how much I love him. But I will save you from any more cheesy lines. ;) Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!!!!!
27 reasons to love Dan1. He can cook better than his wife.
2. He is a human calculator.
3. He truly loves serving his country.
4. He has his oldest son convinced he is as strong as The HULK.
5. He can keep me calm when lives stresses come up.
6. He has a photographic memory.
7. He can play ANY sport well.
8. He always puts his family first.
9. He lets me think that I win him at Phase 10.
10. He is so romantic and thoughtful when he gives me any gift.
11. He is a Yankee, raised in Buffalo, NY and he still has my Grandma from Alabama wrapped around his finger.
12. He is a great example of the gospel, and he loves the Lord.
13. He is willing to watch chick flicks with his wife.
14. He dressed up as Luke Sky walker for Halloween and matched our Star Wars theme as a family.
15. He forgives easily and gives people the benefit of the doubt.
16. He loves all music; even country.
17. His dream car is a new jeep.
18. He still gets my door for me. Chivalry is not dead.
19. Each night after the boys go to sleep, we have our special time together and play board games, watch movies, or just talk.
20. He changes our babies diaper without a second thought.
21. After 13 hours in a car together, we still never get tired of each other.
22. I love listening to him play the guitar.
23. I love when he sings our boys to sleep and reads them books.
24. On his birthday eve he wasn't thinking of his birthday present, he wanted to buy me the movie Twilight.
25. He stands up for what he believes in, even when faced with opposition.
26. He gives me sleep in days on Saturdays and keeps the boys from waking me up.
27. He is truly my best friend. And I could go on forever on how much I love him. But I will save you from any more cheesy lines. ;) Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!!!!!
Comments
I was filling out a piece of paper today and you know what..... I said to myself when i was writing down the date... HMMM it is Dan's birthday today! i remember your birthday because it was Jake's original due date. Happy birthday bro, so glad you are home and safe. Enjoy your time with your fam and make sure Leah gives you 27 spankings.
Matt
We are very happy that you are a part of our lives and that you are home safe and sound. We thank you for your service to our country, and all the fun you bring when you come to our house. I hope 2009 is a great year for you!
Belated Happy Birthday to Dan!