MUSHY LOVE STUFF

My friend Melanie did a blog recently. She asked for ideas for creative/inexpensive gifts or dates. It reminded me of how lucky I am to be be married to Dan. He is so romantic and creative when it comes to gift ideas. This is one of the many reasons that I love him. Here are two of my favorite gifts from Dan. LETTER IN A BOTTLE ~
I woke up to find a sparkling cider bottle floating in our kitchen sink. Inside the bottle this letter was rolled up in it. (Dan's name is missing from the letter. It was torn off. I need to fix it still! Then I am going to frame it.)

FRAMED SCRABBLE BOARD

When we were engaged, Dan gave this to me as a present. He glued scrabble letters to the board. The letters spelled out words that have special meaning to Dan and I. He then framed this board. (Unfortunately in the process of moving from Hawaii to Utah, the frame was broken. And some words are missing letters. So this along with the love letter is on my craft table. One of the many projects/to do list for me to complete!) I just wanted to show a picture to give you an idea of what it looks like.

Comments

Mel said…
Seriously how creative is Dan!!! Wow, I love both of those gifts and how thoughtful! When does he get back?
Anonymous said…
That scrabble board is the coolest thing!
Miss Megan said…
The Scrabble board is such a cute idea. How did he ever think of that?! It's true, your husband is extremely creative and sooo romantic. See you soon Dan!
Adele said…
Ooooh, that's too cute! Love it! You're right, he's totally romantic and creative. Treasure him!!
Sheree' said…
I am going to use your idea and make Chuck a scrabble board of love for our anniversary next month, 32 years. I am so excited!!!He will have no clue!!! Welcome home Dan!!!!!
Sparkle Mama said…
Man- he is super clever, creative, and romantic~ a keeper!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room