Thank heaven for little boys

They make me laugh. They keep my spirits up. They motivate me. They make me so proud. I love them with all of my heart.
Classic boy........SEE FOOD!
These were Ben's potty presents. Big boy made me so happy with 8 simple words...Mommy, I go poo poo in the potty. And he has done it every day for the past week!
I have said it before and I will say it again....I love his imagination. Ben told me Manny was cold so he needed my gloves.
He melted my heart. I made a simple football food, turkey dogs with cheese wrapped in a crescent roll. Ben told me, "Mommy, you are the best cook ever."
I love little bundles ~
Poor Zachy looking startled after big brother tried to make him "warm" with a blanket......
People ask me how I have made it through this deployment......these sweet little monkeys are the main reason.

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Ben! You are such a good little boy. I am so proud of you and all the nice things you do to help your mommy. Leah - the pictures are darling and I LOVE the IKEA bed. Our little boys are growing up too fast!
Sparkle Mama said…
They sure are cute :) You look great too! I am so happy that they are such a joy in your life- I totally know what you mean.
Anonymous said…
WOW! Everyone is soooo big, except you Leah. You look GREAT! Deployment becomes you! Love Mom (AKA Ocean Grandma)
Anonymous said…
You look beautiful in this picture girl. Wow those babies just keep getting cuter and cuter.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room