Growing up too fast

Today Zachary is 7 weeks old. I can't believe our little one is smiling and like his brother he is already a camera ham.........
A little help from Momma...........I love his little smile here..............
TOUCHDOWN! IT"S GOOD! The Chargers make the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!
SLEEPY - I love his eyes. Like Ben, he has his Daddy's beautiful blue eyes. I could stare at them all day...........
Little Angel
This was the last day he wore a newborn size outfit. :( He is still the same sweet, content little boy. Just a little more vocal now. And even though he continues to be a great sleeper. He is awake more often now.

Comments

Beach Mommy said…
Thank heavens for good sleepers! I would be dragging if Sariah slept like Colten did!
NutMeg said…
OK those pictures are seriously DARLING. What a sweet little boy you have Leah! When am I going to hold him again?!
The Cowan's said…
Oh Leah he's so cute....
Sparkle Mama said…
I love little sleeping babies... there is nothing more peaceful and wonderful.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound