BIG BOY BED
On our last move, the movers broke many of our things. Including Ben's crib/toddler bed. I have been patiently waiting for the movers to reimburse us for all the damages, so I could buy Ben a new bed. But since that day seems like it will never come, I gave up on the moving company. And went to IKEA and bought Ben a new bed. And he LOVES it! Poor little dude was sleeping on a mattress on the floor for the past 9 months! He deserved a big boy bed!
He went and grabbed his tool set. He was so proud of himself. He said, "I'm helping put my bed together!"
Our amazing friends Steve and Varinia helped us put Ben's bed together the first night. Then the next day our friends, Emily and her husband Hyatt came and helped finish. It was a serious project!
He went and grabbed his tool set. He was so proud of himself. He said, "I'm helping put my bed together!"
Our amazing friends Steve and Varinia helped us put Ben's bed together the first night. Then the next day our friends, Emily and her husband Hyatt came and helped finish. It was a serious project!



Comments