Visiting Santa

Santa: "What do you want for Christmas Ben?"
Ben: "I want a wattlesnake."
Zach: Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Santa: "You want a red snake?"
Zach: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ben: "No, I want a wattlesnake!"
Leah: " I think he said rattlesnake."
Santa: "Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. Have a candy candy cane."

~ Yesterday, Ben wanted a turtle from Santa. Today it was a snake. ~ I have been working on teaching Ben his letters of the alphabet. Last night during bathtime, he was playing with his foam letters in the bath tub. I was telling him that S is for snake. That is the only explanation I can think of him wanting a snake for Christmas?

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK, U made me cry again. I remember when you were little, and u cryed to get away. MOM
Miss Megan said…
Maybe next year, Ben.
Aim said…
hahahaha thats funny! he looks like a grumpy santa too! haha.

and you guys don't know the meaning of cold! around here the high today was -2. We are talking in the direct sunlight of noonday it was still in the negatives!!!! now thats cold.

amie
Miss Megan said…
And yes, Pomegranate 7-Up is the BEST. I have a stock-pile of it in my storage room. So much for keeping off the holiday weight! :)
Aim said…
hey leah! those cinnamon rolls were pretty easy. I've tried a few different recipes and the one i like most is here

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/truck-stop-cinnamon-rolls?autonomy_kw=truck%20stop%20cinnamon%20rolls&rsc=header_1

the only changes i made were to put them closer together in a large pan not on a cookie sheet and to bake them for a little less time. I like mine just lightly golden brown and soft! the frosting is just a stick of butter and a package of cream cheese, soften in the microwave and beat with powdered sugar to taste (sooo fattening but soooo worth it!) haha!

have fun! post some pics of the outcome!

love you!
amie
Beach Mommy said…
You are one heck of a blogger. I'm sure it is so appreciated by daddy though. What a sweet little sleeper in Santa's arms. I love how many Christmas outfits you have for him! And love the gingerbread house:)
Sheree' said…
Wow that Santa looks real beard and all! Glad the kids didn't scream!
The Cowan's said…
Oh leah your little boys are so cute! I miss you... looks like your doing good. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Rachel said…
Leah,
I love the rattlesnake story. It is great your kids would sit on his lap for a nice picture. Nicole just screams, even though she is very excited about Santa coming to town. She is asking for toys and candy. No snakes here. I love her request, very nonspecific. Easy to please.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound