Santa Baby

Our adorable little men melt my heart ~
Now wave your hands in the air.......... Mr Innocent
Seriously, are we done? Do I get my bottle yet?
"Ben, if you say cheese I will give you a candy cane......"
As Zach would fuss over the Santa hat in his face, Ben would rub his belly and say, "It's okay Baby Zach, it's okay."
Easily distracted - I love this candid shot of Ben playing with Zach's santa hat. He kept rubbing Zach's santa hat and saying it tickled. "Uh oh Mommy, Baby Zach's hat is falling. It's okay, I fix it. "
"Please Mom, don't let him drop me."

Comments

Mel said…
What cute boys you have! Are you staying here for Xmas or going to CAli? Hope you are hanging in there!!
Story Family said…
What holly jolly little guys! They are so cute! Looks like they are ready for Christmas.
Anonymous said…
Santa is bursting out all over. Love the snow people. Keep Celebrating!!! Love Grandma Reva
Pam Dowell said…
I love the pics!!!!!! I don't care what my hubby says, I so miss the baby stage. Mine are 7 and 4 now, but I still wish they were little again just so I can hold them again. I hope you have better days yourself soon. It will get better soon, I promise. Love to everyone, Cousin Pam
Aim said…
can you wrap that baby up? cause i've decided i want him for christmas! don't be selfish now leah, i promise to give him back....some day.
Anonymous said…
These are such cute pictures of the boys. Benis such a picture Ham, I love to see so many pictures of them. The onlybad part is, i makes me miss home even more. Zach has arady started t change. I love you so much and thank you for posting all of the pictures.

Love,

Dan
Sparkle Mama said…
I just got caught up on ALL the blogs I missed from you over the last several months- loved them all- especially these santa hat pics of your boys!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound