Our 2008 Christmas Tree
This year our friends (The Huntington's) were super generous. They let us borrow an extra tree they had! I went out in a snow storm one night to find a tree, and didn't have any luck. But no need to fear when you have great friends who take care of you! I feel so blessed. Each day one of our friends are offering to help us in different ways. During Dan's deployment we have really been taken care of.
This was a fun night. We went to visit Santa, and then came home and decorated the tree with Elaine and Natalie. Here is handsome Zachy.
I think they just used the tree as an excuse......the real reason to come over is seen below.......
This was a fun night. We went to visit Santa, and then came home and decorated the tree with Elaine and Natalie. Here is handsome Zachy.
I think they just used the tree as an excuse......the real reason to come over is seen below.......






Comments