HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!

Our New Years Eve was filled with Christmas clearance shopping, getting a kick start on my exercise program at the gym, and relaxing at home. My biggest finds while Christmas clearance shopping was a pre lit narrow 7 foot artificial tree for only $7.50!!! And a huge wreath for only $12.00!!!

We are watching the movie Charlie Browns New Years, eating pizza, and popcorn, and thanks to the Jenkins family - drinking yummy sparkling cider!
We are so excited to welcome a new year. Especially when it means that Daddy will be home soon! If you noticed, I already set up the blog for Valentines day. Dan will be coming home mid February, so I am getting VERY excited for the month of February!!!

We have many adventures planned for the New Year. Dan's big welcome home party. A family birthday celebration Disneyland trip. Lots of traveling and camping. Dan and I will both be working towards finishing our degrees. Ben will be starting pre school. And so much more! Yah for 2009!!!!

But looking back on 2008, we have so much to be grateful for. The biggest two would be Dan's safety and our blessings during this deployment, and the birth of our little Zachy. We have also made new friends whom along with our old friends have been our guardian angels and watched over us while Dan has been gone. I am filled with so much gratitude as this year comes to an end.
We hope the New Year brings you blessings and happiness.
Love, The Traveling Gardner's :)

Comments

Beach Mommy said…
I can't believe the baby's already 7 weeks! And are you seriously starting a workout routine??!! What an inspiring momma you are! Happy New Year and best of luck with the resolutions!
Mel said…
You are such a trooper! Your attitude has been amazing while your hubby has been away! I am so proud of you!!! You are almost there! Thanks Dan for all your hard work and for defending our country! You make a good team. I am looking forward to Feb. for you!!
NutMeg said…
The end of Dan's deployment seems closer than ever now that we are finally into January! We are definitely going to have to do a double date when he gets back...no more Army food for Dan! I'm thinking Olive Garden or Cheesecake Factory...you pick the place and we are so there! P.S. I bought your b-day present the other day. Do you know when you are coming down again?
Adele said…
He gorgeous. Praying for Dan and you and the boys. Hope everything goes smoothly and he comes home safe, soon.

I'm at BYU now. We need to get together!!!
The Cowan's said…
I bet you're so excited it's getting closer! I bet he can't wait to see you and his boys. You really are a strong person. Thanks Dan for serving our country!!
Sparkle Mama said…
i know i am behind/late on looking at blogs...so it is almost feb. and i am wishing you a happy new year :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound