Christmas countdown!

With Dan gone this Christmas, it is hard to get in the mood. But I love Christmas and I really want to make it fun for Ben. So I have busted out the Christmas decorations, Christmas movies, music, books, and Santa Clause Hot Cocoa mugs! Here we go!!!

Grandma Reva gave Ben this fabulous gingerbread house as a present. We finally had some time to put it together! Benjamin loved it!
Frosting time!
A little dab a frosting here...... Putting on the final touches.......
TA DA! The final product!
While Ben and I decorated the gingerbread house and drank hot cocoa, Zachy slept in his pack n play with Christmas music playing in the background. He only woke up twice, drank his bottle, then went back to sleeping. (Note * Sheree - he's wearing his Baby's 1st Christmas onsie!) (Memory: The first time we had to take a break from decorating the gingerbread house to feed Zach, Ben got really sad and started to cry. We had just set up the house and candy, then Zach woke up. It was the first time that Ben showed annoyance with Zach interrupting his world.)
The first Christmas decorations that came out of the box - the M/M choo coo train that Aunt Judy gave Ben last year and his Christmas bears!
Grandma Liz and Grandpa Dennis gave Ben his advent calendar this year for Christmas! He loves counting down the days of December with yummy chocolate!
I LOVE my Willow Tree Nativity Set!!!!!!!! Dan got me the original pieces our first Christmas in Hawaii. And then (my Mom n law) Liz gave me the camel and shepherds! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Happy boy holding a Rudolph book - I have had this book since I was Ben's age!
Hot Cocoa spillage - Ben got ahold of my hot cocoa.
Sneaky monkey drank my hot cocoa ~ I tickled him though and showed him who's boss.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I do not know if you have sent off that box yet, but if you have not. I want a big picture of the Zach photo from this group. That is an adorable photo. I love that you and Ben put the gingerbread house together, but sad that I was not able to be there to assist in making Ben's first Gingerbread house. He is growing up way too quick and needs to stop until I get home. I love you all and miss you so much.

Love,

Dan
Mel said…
What cute photos! I love that blanket that Zach is sleeping with! He is adorable. You are such a good mom. You have great grandma's that help you out so much, what a blessing! Dan hurry and get home :)
Story Family said…
Looks like you guys are ready for Christmas! Santa mugs and all! Good for you. Looks like Ben (and Zach) will have a great Christmas!
Miss Megan said…
Advent calendars, and gingerbread houses, and Christmas books - OH MY! Isn't this truly the best time of year! Your boys are so cute, and you are such a good mom to provide all kinds of holiday cheer for them. You rock! P.S. Did you talk to Alli today? She said it was OK to bring Ben down, she would be happy to watch him for you!
Sheree' said…
We are so glad you got Zach's new onesie! Your boys are just too cute. I agree with Dan, Ben is growing so fast! Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound