Christmas 2008
Before ~
After ~
3 out of 4 stockings ~ Dan has his own stocking in Iraq ~ Next year I want to get all 4 matching!
Zach just slept, ate, and chilled for most of Christmas ~
Little Santa ~ 6 weeks and 1 day old!!!!!!!!!!!
After ~
3 out of 4 stockings ~ Dan has his own stocking in Iraq ~ Next year I want to get all 4 matching! - One of Zach's presents from my momma ~
Zach just slept, ate, and chilled for most of Christmas ~
Little Santa ~ 6 weeks and 1 day old!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BOY!!!!!
Grandma Reva and Grandpa Tom gave Ben this classic Ralphie Beanie with matching mittens. They also gave him Thomas the train sets. He was in heaven!
I was spoiled with these fabulous new boots...........
AND sock monkey house shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom - you know the way to my heart!
And this fabulous new beanie to match my new boots!!!! Thank you Mom and Tom!!!!!!
Grandma Reva and Grandpa Tom gave Ben the serious hook up with Thomas the train this year......
Playing with his Handy Manny doll and tool set ~
Ben flying Harold the helicopter through Thomas the train land ~
Welcome to Elmo's restaurant, may I take your order?
His big present from Santa this year was a kitchen. Ben loves to cook. I figured this present will help prevent future smoking oven fires. Like the one that happened with him cooking a plastic bowl in our oven about 2 months ago!
We had a happy Christmas. We were able to talk to Dan on the web cam! We had a pretty calm and relaxing day. After opening presents, and talking to Dan on the computer, we enjoyed our warm house and played with presents. A huge storm has been hitting us hard. We definately had a white Christmas!
Thank you for spoiling us Holdaway Family! We love our new Christmas book!
I got this great adapter to my IPOD. It goes in the bottom of my running shoe and counts the calories I burn. I can then sync it with my computer and it will tell me all of my information of working out; time, distance, pace and calories burned! I also got NIKE+ running shoes that go with it. I am SUPER excited to get back to the gym!!! Tomorrow is my 6 week c-section post op appointment. I should be getting the all clear to work out again!!!!
All of our presents from Grandma Reva and Grandpa Tom came in this pretty bag ~
Grandma Reva and Grandpa Tom gave Ben this classic Ralphie Beanie with matching mittens. They also gave him Thomas the train sets. He was in heaven!
I was spoiled with these fabulous new boots...........
AND sock monkey house shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom - you know the way to my heart!
And this fabulous new beanie to match my new boots!!!! Thank you Mom and Tom!!!!!!
Grandma Reva and Grandpa Tom gave Ben the serious hook up with Thomas the train this year......I love this picture of Ben with his new Handy Manny doll and new fire truck.
Playing with his Handy Manny doll and tool set ~
Ben flying Harold the helicopter through Thomas the train land ~
Welcome to Elmo's restaurant, may I take your order?
His big present from Santa this year was a kitchen. Ben loves to cook. I figured this present will help prevent future smoking oven fires. Like the one that happened with him cooking a plastic bowl in our oven about 2 months ago!
We had a happy Christmas. We were able to talk to Dan on the web cam! We had a pretty calm and relaxing day. After opening presents, and talking to Dan on the computer, we enjoyed our warm house and played with presents. A huge storm has been hitting us hard. We definately had a white Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Comments