Baby it's cold outside

A huge snow storm hit us yesterday. It was 22' in the day time and 19' at night. But no need to fear! We are prepared for this cold front.....

Thanks to Great Grandma Sue - Zachy is a warm, bundled, little snow bunny. The first "caught on camera" smile ~ Zachary ~ 4 weeks and 3 days old ~ Benji got a new snow outift and snow boots last night. He loved them so much he wanted to sleep in the snow suit!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Everyone looks cozy! I am in front of the fireplace, with the heater on 72. It's cold in SD also. Love MOM
Anonymous said…
I have the cutest little boys in the world. We do one heck of a job making babies. I love everyone and miss you. I will post some pictures on the BLOG tonight.

Love,

Dan
Miss Megan said…
Look at that darling gummy smile! I LOVE it when babies start to smile - it just makes your heart melt and all those sleepless nights so worth it! Oh yes, and the Pooh bear snuggly is darling too!
Gallegos Family said…
Okay...I know this has nothing to do with the current topic, but the song you have on here by Mika..Love Today... It came on and I said...THIS is a Leah song! I could totally see you lip sinking this in the living room late at night with all kinds of fun props. I miss our Markay days...and all that jazz. hahahaha! Good times!!! (BTW happy birthday my friend! Looks like it was a great day.)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room