We will miss you Nana

This past Sunday Dan's Grandma passed away. I am so grateful that just 3 weeks ago, my Mom, Ben, and I were able to visit with Nana and Opa. We are all so grateful for the memories that we have of Nana. And we will always have those memories in our hearts.

Since Nana passed away during Dan's leave, his unit allowed him to stay a few extra days so that he could attend the memorial service. So we have Dan for a few extra days(including Thanksgiving) but we are sad for the reason. I know Dan is grateful to be able to visit with all of his family that are currently in town for the memorial service.

We will miss you Nana ~

Group photo at Nana and Opa's house November 2007
Opa, Ben, and Nana
Opa and Nana
Nana and Ben playing fire truck
Dan and Nana dancing at our wedding 2004

Comments

Story Family said…
I am so sorry for your loss. She is such a beautiful lady. It was nice that Dan was able to stay to attend the funeral and visit with family.

I didn't realize he was just on leave. How much longer does he have? I hope if flies by.

I enjoyed the movie, too. Pleasantly surprised. Why do those books/movie hook us all?
Anonymous said…
I love the look on every one's face. You can see Love ooh-zing out all over. I can't help but remember the sun-set ring ceremony. Love you double again Grandma Reva

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room