Still at hospital

Dan, Zachary, and I are still at the hospital. Zachary has been given the green light to go home. He is a strong and healthy little man. However, I have post partum pre-clampsia. This just means I have irregular high blood pressure. It started spiking yesterday and has not gone down. My body while pregnant was producing extra blood and fluids. And since having Zach, my body is still producing the same amount of blood and not releasing the fluids. So let's just hope and pray that my BP levels out. Because I am SO ready to go home!!! In the mean time I will most likely be on a IV receiving magnesium.

Until then, we are so grateful that Ocean Grandma is able to watch Ben at our house. And we are also grateful that Grandma Liz and Grandpa Dennis were able to visit us.

We will keep you posted on any news or information!!!

Benjamin keeping my hospital bed warm. He brought his teddy bear to share with Baby Zach.
Grandma Liz, Baby Zach, Ben, and Dan ~
Sweet little angel ~
Grandpa Dennis and Ben with Sassy the puppy ~
Grandma Liz enjoying some bonding time with Zach ~
Grandma Reva and her little men enjoying visiting time at the hospital ~

Comments

Jenkins' Family said…
Oh Leah and Dan, Zachary is SO handsome. I'm so happy to hear of his good health. We're praying that Leah gets released soon, we can't wait to see everyone.
Anonymous said…
Wow! I can't belive it Dan and Zach arrive home the same week...what a special time for you all. I am thinking about you and I hope you enjoy this family time. I am so proud of you Mama! My new nephew is so cute. Take Care of yourself and that beautiful family! We love you, Shawn, Brenda and Dylan
Sparkle Mama said…
Congrats! Sorry to hear that you have to be at the hospital longer than planned. Hope you are feeling better soon. Zachary is just perfect! Congrats again :) Y'all are in our prayers.
Adele said…
So exciting that Zachary's arrived safely. Sorry you're still having a bit of bother. Praying that it calms down quickly so you can go home and be a family!!

xAx
Nicomi said…
Congratulations! I am happy that all is well and he is beautiful! Ben looks a lot like your brother Leah... I thought he was your husbands mini me but he has slightly switched to your side!
Aim said…
oh leah! he is soooooo cute!
Gallegos Family said…
He is beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room