PAINTING PUMPKINS

With our "family carver" out of country this Halloween, we decided to take a different spin on pumpkins this year. I painted Baby Zach a pumpkin. And little "Picasso to be" painted his own. Every time I asked him to look at the camera, without looking up once or pausing from his master piece......he would say, "Mom, I'm painting a pumpkin!"
How is it possible that our little munchkin gets cuter every day????? Not the greatest for painting pumpkins. But they came in handy for our secret project for Daddy!
The greatest invention ever!
Do you mind Mom? I am working on my art........
All I see in this picture is a character from "Lord of the flies" or a lost boy from Peter Pan.....
He kept pointing to his creation and saying, "MY PUMPKIN!" He had so much fun. After everything was painted, little monkey was taking a bubble bath. I asked him if he had a fun time painting. He said, "Yah Mommy, you had fun too?"
Yah little buddy...I had fun too......

Comments

Sparkle Mama said…
Craft time is always fun with toddlers :) Emma loves to paint pumpkins too. This fall she got to do a total of 3 of them and keeps asking to do more. Yes, Ben does get even more cute every day... crazy how that is possible huh?

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound