Home Sweet Home

I was released from the hospital Sunday afternoon. HOORAY! We are now at home resting, catching up on sleep, and enjoying having our family all together.

WELCOME HOME SWEET BABY ZACH!

Sweet baby Zach and Daddy
Ocean Grandma enjoying every last minute of Zach holding before flying back to San Diego.
My handsome men ~
Big brother already protecting little brother ~
Uh oh...Zach is sliding down......
Thank to Grandma Reva, we now all have matching Charger's attire. Next on the list is to get matching Buffalo Bill's outfits!
I love this picture.............
Ben helping Daddy change Zach's diaper.
I had to elevate my poofy feet to reduce some of the fluid build up. Benjamin went and got his pillow and elevated his feet also. It was too cute!













Comments

Sheree' said…
Zach is just beautiful! He is so alert. I love this post. YOu all look so beautiful! Heavenly Father is so good!
Anonymous said…
I need to put my feet up now, after visiting. I am a little tired, but it was GRAND!!!!! Grandma Reva
Miss Megan said…
What a cute little man!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room