Benjamin's recent shenanigans!

Benjamin has kept me busy this past week. It was quite ironic that I posted a blog about Ben being such a big helper. Well, don't get me wrong. He continues to be a really big helper. His helper status though was taken to a new level this past week...........

**He tried to "help" me paint. He spilled a small can of paint on the stairs, himself, his bedroom carpet, and painted the back of his door. I am still trying to get the egg shell colored paint out of the carpet. And just a recent known fact - licking latex wall paint will not make you sick or kill you............ **He tried to "help" cut up his bananas......... **He tried to "help" cook his food. He put a plastic bowl of cereal into the the oven. He also put a bag of crackers into the oven. Unfortunately, I did not realize he had put these items in the oven until I was pre-heating the oven for dinner and the oven started smoking. I caught it in time and luckily saved the house from burning down............. Hopefully this is the end of his recent shenanigans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's going to put me into pre-term labor!

Comments

leah,
your blog never fails to make me laugh out loud. (and make me think of all of the fun things i have to look forward too.) hope all is well with you. good luck with the c section and the arrival of little zac!
love, jody
Sparkle Mama said…
LOL- hopefully he will get better at "helping" over time :) ha ha
Coila said…
Oh no! Sweet that he wants to help, though. . . just not now! lol
Miss Megan said…
Ha ha ha. Oh man. Thanks for keeping it real Leah. I needed to hear this after a long day of chasing PK around. I'm just glad I'm not the only one! Good luck tomorrow morning - you will be in my thoughts and prayers. We can't wait to meet you little Zach!
Adele said…
Ha!! Poor Leah! I'm sorry things got a bit hairy :( But just think of all the laughs this will bring in later days!
Anonymous said…
Hey, it's not so bad Ben, I left a plastic bowl with peanut butter balls in the stove, and Tom turned it on. He did not know I was storing ball's in the stove? opps, it happens! Grandma Reva

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound