Ben 2006 vs Zach 2008

Ben 6 weeks - Zach 1 week












Ben 1 month old - Zach 1 week old













Ben - 6 months old - Zach 6 days old












Ben - March 2006 - Zach November 2008










Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, Ben and Zach are sooo much a like, and sooo much different! Both are too beautiful for words. And why do I look so much more relaxed in HI? Utah was also fun. Must be rough to be stationed in two resort spots? A ploy to get family to visit? See you soon. Grandma Reva
Story Family said…
What cute little guys!! They look so different from each other. I can't get over how Ben looks EXACTLY like that picture of him in the bath. So cute!
Miss Megan said…
They are both keepers! It's fun to compare photos of the two of them. Zach is getting so big already!
Miss Megan said…
P.S. I LOVE your Christmas layout!
Sparkle Mama said…
So sweet :) Love seeing your little boys side by side at different stages. Congrats again! I love the picture of you 4 at the top of your blog... how do you put a picture up there like that? I don't know how to do that.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound