Because I have the greatest husband

Friday TWILIGHT DATE NIGHT
Dan and I were able to have a date night! Zach is a dream baby and sleeps 4-5 hours. Ben is easily entertained by puppies and cupcakes. So, our friends who don't have any kids themselves.....stole Benjamin and Zach, and let us escape for a few short hours last Friday! Our friends that watched Ben and Zach are Ben's nursery leaders at our church. They say that Ben is their favorite in the class. :) Ben had a blast. They have two dogs. They made cupcakes and watched Meet the Robinsons movie. And Zach slept 99% of the time we were gone. And the other part of the time he ate his bottle like a good little baby. Dan and I went and saw the movie Twilight. I have read all 4 books in this series and they turned the first book into a movie. For the most part this book series has been geared towards women and young teeny boppers. So the fact that Dan brought me to this movie for our one date night on his leave, just shows me what I already knew.......I have the greatest husband ever!
Here is a little clip from You Tube of Edward's lullaby. The video clips are quite cheesy. But the music is really beautiful.....swoon swoon......

PS I LOVED the movie. My personal favorite scenes were the kitchen scene with the Cullens. The parking lot super hero save. And the baseball game. And can I just say the framed graduation caps was SO clever!?! LOVED IT! CAN"T WAIT FOR NEW MOON!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I loved the movie too! How sweet that Dan took you. I had to insist that Jason not crash our girls' night out and told him a different theater when he threatened to come sit behind us and be obnoxious! The kitchen scene was funny! I thought that was a great way to show Rosalie's attitude. I already want to see it again :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room