Witchapalooza

WITCHAPALOOZA!
My Mom bought matching orange boas for the two of us. We had such a fun time. My Mom cackled for coupons to the local boutiques. We shopped at the cute stores. And Ben was able to wear his penguin costume out in public for the first time! Grandma Reva and penguin Ben goofing around ~
All of the witches dancing to music in the center of the village. "Thriller" by Michael Jackson was playing in this picture. My Mom and I decided that she and I are going to do this next year as a ladies night; minus my prego tummy! Momma and Benji the penguin ~
The cutest penguin you have ever seen. I can't tell you how many times we were stopped for someone to say how adorable Ben was. :)
Witchapalooza rules!
Ben loved sitting on every hay stack we passed.
By the end of our busy day(OB appt, Olive Garden, Labor and delivery tour, and Witchapalooza), my feet were quite swollen and we had to get a ride from a golf cart ride back to the car due to some contractions. Sorry Mom Zach interrupted your fortune teller reading! And even though I know I over did it, I still had fun. Ben - thank you for being such a trooper with no nap all day!

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Sorry I missed this one too! I've heard Witchapalooza is really quite something...lots of people out late at night shopping til they drop! What did you think of all the shops now that you had a chance to see inside? We definitely need to have another girls night up there!
What a great chance for Ben to wear his costume. Something that cute should certainly be worn more than once!
Anonymous said…
Witchapalooza was witchingly wonderful. We found a baby shop like the one in Coronado. Who knew? The shops were great. Love Grandma Reva

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound